Generic Usable Cloud Units
Our cloud units are so flexible it allows you to build any required workload.
Going from a small environment for couple of virtual machines to a 10 petabyte archive.
Generic Cloud Platform
Our racks instantly provide IT infrastructure produced as cloud units.
Combining cloud units provide you with scale-out capacity for storage, compute and performance.
This allows you to build your own Amazon cloud.
- Our hyperconverged racks provision has both fast storage and dense compute capacity for heavy IT production workloads.
- Our units are agnostic to used technology, you can use this to provison high performance virtual machines, secure virtual datacenters or desktops. All is possible.
1 rack would deliver
- 2,189 Compute Units
- 1,512 Storage Units
- 9,626 Transaction units
Which corresponds to
- 8,400 net usable GB memory
- 2,100 logical CPU cores
- 1,400,000 passmark performance
- 1.5 Petabyte Ultra Reliable Netto Usable Storage
- 50TB Ultra High Performance SSD Capacity
- redundant 56 gbit/sec internal network backplane
- 1,000,000 IOPs (IO Operations Per Second)
Comparison To Standard clouds
- at least 10x more IO Operations (IOPS) per virtual machine
- unlimited snapshots, you can go back in time for any of your virtual disks
- secure virtual private datacenters
- self healing automation framework
- dedicated CPU Capacity
Archive Use Case: 10 Petabyte Archive System
This compares to capacity needed for
- 3,500,000 DVD movies
- 5,000,000,000 high definition pictures
- many thousands of hours high definition surveillance camera storage.
this system would deliver you
- 10,000 Storage Units
- 720 Compute Units
- 17,000 Transaction units
Which corresponds to
- 10 Petabyte Ultra Reliable Netto Usable Storage
- 200 TB/hour processing performance (for big data manipulations)
This system only requires
- 2 kwatt to operate
- 10 hours per month to manage (which is orders of magnitude less)
- 40m2 solar panels if you want to go 100% green
Comparison To Any Standard Archive System
- 100% self healing
- extremely reliable
- protection against bitrot (data corruption gets auto-recovered)
High Performance Storage System
We can fit 5 petabyte of netto high performance storage in a single rack.
- Petabyte archive building block, no limits to scalability
- Power-friendly, extreem low electrivity requirement
- Self-healing and regenarating storage
- Simplified interfaces, standard fileserver
- Digital preservation is possible for 30+ years
- 5 PB
- NAS & SAN Interface
- Redundant 56 Gbit/sec ethernet
- 5,000 MB/sec ingest speed
- 4,000,000 IOPs (IO Operations Per Second)
- Rack mountable system